Friday, November 27, 2009

WOW!!! TIRED DAY!!!

WOW!!! 2day i woke up quite early....around 7 smth....den i started plying DOTA!!! haha....XD....after tat around 10.....I had my breakfast.....my dad cooked 'bee hun sup'...o.O...

After eating....I continue plying game....around 11 my mom told me tat my dad say wan to go out.....go to sunway wor.....den i was suprised......suddenly out of no where....my dad wanted to bring us to sunway.....is unbelieveable.......haha....XD

So I quickly go n get ready lo.....around 12 we went out.....when we arrived......1st thing surely is folo my mom.....=.= (shopping....T.T...hate it)........ n it will never ever change......after tat suddenly my dad say wan to c show (want to watch NEW MOON!!! tat is wat i told my dad bfore).....swt......tat is why he bring us to sunway.....=.=......bt 1 thing.......he didnt booked any ticket.......(speechless)

When we reached the cinema......my eye open damn big and i was speechless .....O.O.....cause the is lots of ppl n the line is damn long!!! (bt starting i already know that it will be alot of ppl.....never tought that it will be like around 50 ppl like that waiting to buy ticket....=.=)

So after that.....we continue folo my mom shopping lo....haiz....sienz.....around 6 like tis....we onli come back.....DAMN TIRED now.... my legs are killing me.....=.=......

No comments: