Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon.....ending.....OMG!! It sucks during ending....=.=

WTH!!! 2day i went to bukit tinggi aeon with my family.......cause my dad bring us to watch 'New Moon'.....

Around 11 we reach there......den we straight go to the cinema.....wow again.....the cinema is packed with people......we check out the showtime of ' New Moon'......we found out tat there is a show on 12pm....so my dad call me to go n buy the ticket lo.....

I wait and wait and wait.....15 min ltr...is my turn....so i bought 3 tickets for the show.....den after tat i ownself go lepak.....n i dono where my parents go.....

Around 11.45....we meet at the cinema and we waited until we can enter.....

Starting of the show is quite nice.....until the middle is getting more n more exciting.....bt until the end....OMG!!! The ending sucks.....=.=.....the ending is like shit.....cause is like a 'To Be Continue.....' thing........now i am regreted to watch tis ending.....=.=....

Haiz.....wat a lousy ending...and now need to wait for the other show....=.=

No comments: