Friday, November 20, 2009

Dying Day.....

Haiz.....2day is the day.....2day is the day tat i nid to go to skool and take my report card....T.T.....
Around 11.30pm i went to skool....when i reach i saw quite alot of frens alr at dataran waiting and taking their report card.......den i oso saw my classmate....so i ask them tat they took their report card or nt...they say teacher hvn come how to take wor.....WA.......tat time piss me off.......


I waited for our class teacher....wif my other frens.....wait until 11.45pm den i saw all my classmate taking their report card.....so i oso folo them lo.....den i onli notice......other teacher come n help our class teacher to giv us the report card....cause she didnt come......swt......


After taking my report card......inside the car i kena lecture from my dad......AGAIN!!! haiz.....i m so bored wif it alr.....when i reach home and had my lunch......i hav a nap cause i dowan to let my father to giv me another lecture.....XD......around 2.30pm my father wake me up.....cause wan to go n renew my passport.....so we went to port klang there to renew lo......


We at the the centre there waiting to renew for about 2 hrs..... and we cant get our new passport oso....=.=.........need to come bak on monday....tat time i was damn bored n piss off.......

After tat.....during the evening....when my mom came bak from work.....she saw my report card.....started to nag about my result oso.....ARGH!!! I cant resist it any of tis lecture and nagging anymore!!! T.T

No comments: