Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great Day....

WOW!!! 2day is a great day for me....2day i went out wif my frens and watch 2012....damn nice!!!

The show is 12.30pm and my fren last min 12pm onli ask me wan to watch or nt....damn last min...bt lucky my father let me...so i rush like hell to bukit tinggi aeon....

But I made it.....after tat we go for pizza wif my fren's fren....=.=.......i damn xia sui tat time....i didnt noe is all gal tat time.......=.=.......when reach pizza hut.....i m speechless....zzz......bt i oso b fren wif them la....after den...i dono y when i order the pizza d....i cant eat...T.T....onli manage to drink the mushroom soup n eat 1 slice of pizza onli.....i think is at the movie tat time...drink to much coke alr...n eat too much popcorn gua....er....tis is nt the 1st time....mostly after the movie wif popcorn n coke....i cant manage to eat anything after tat.....bt ltr den can la....

After eating....er.....i go n pay the bill.....(as in belanja them)....XP.....den after tat i go n find my fren tat is working at jj.....bt i didnt noe my another fren oso working the same place.....end up.....i met both of my fren tat the same place.......is shock.....

After chat wif my fren (working de) leh....i folo my fren to walk around jusco....juz folo them walking......until go bak....=.=.......den after tat i go for dinner at my grandma hse as usual.....

No comments: