Sunday, November 23, 2008

WAT THE FUCK !!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!

WAT THE FUCK!!!!

2day - 23/11/08......In the evening about 6.30 , I went with my parents to my parent's friend house for dinner.....After that we watched television at the living room......N it was raining after that......

About 10 plus , the rain dizzling so then we went home......On the way home at a junction, i was lying down at the back of the car at the driver side.......suddenly a lighting strike.......n it was like a flash bang......everything went white......So then i close my eyes.....N then suddenly my mom scream : 'AH!!! MOTOR!!! MOTOR!!!!'& i heard a 'BANG' sound & felt glasses everywhere over me.......

When i open my eyes.....it was quite dark in the car....I saw the window oppsite of me is gone...I felt my face & legs abit hurting.......when i went down from the car......i saw my left leg was bleeding......but it is just small glass cut.....but there lots of small cuts.......& i cant see where my face is bleeding but i felt pain......

After that my father send me to a clinic to check.......n the doctor just give me an injection n some medicine......When i 1st reach the clinic i when to find a mirror to see where is the cuts......Lucky it is just small little cuts & there are no glasses at my wound....

Thanks God......I am safe........& I AM SO DAMN LUCKY!!!!!

Because I was lying down & my head is at the driver side......If not I will be unconcouis & I might not live.......But now I am safe n sound at my home.......

Haiz.....this is the second car accident that i am invole in....both of the accident have 1 thing in common that will be both of the accident happened after i close my eyes......Haiz.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey darren, Gratz coz ur Lucky ur still save and Hope ur leg will recover soon~^^

Darren93 said...

thx.....my leg alr recover......