Monday, November 10, 2008

I m trying to work at AEON Jusco tis holidays......

I m trying to gt a part time job at AEON Jusco tis holidays.....because i feel very boring at home all the time..... n i wan to try something new.....bt i went looking for a job.....most of the shop is hiring ppl bt muz be 18 years old and above......

Lucky for me....i found quite a few shop is hiring ppl and there is no min age......so i wanted to try out bt i nid to wait for 1 of my fren.....because tis week he is still schooling.....I hope tat we will gt the job after interview.......

3 comments:

Elise said...

1st footstep to a new life.. what la =.="
getting job huh? good luck wors..
btw, linked you up.. =]

Darren93 said...

lol....correct ma is nt meh???
1st footstep to form 4 ma new life lo....
haha.........
thx.....

小爱 said...

halo