Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BACK FROM PENANG!!!!!!

YEA!!!! I am just back from penang......I went there on 14th of Nov. It is on friday....
I went there with my family & my parent's friend.....& we stay in my father's friend house for 4 days 3 nights......& there is 4 dogs in the house.....

I went there is just to follow my family ......& also to EAT!!!......wakaka.....^^
But i really miss 1 thing at home......that of course will be my computer.......
& now at last i am home.......I can't stand another day at penang with out my computer.....I can't live without using it per day.......But the trip is a wonderful trip......

2 comments:

JJoy *cE ej+ said...

hai...everyday computer computer...cannot live without computer or GOD??hai...think twice...

Darren93 said...

lol.......
swt....
dont gt it.......