Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AH!!! FOR SO LONG!!!

AT LAST !!! MY BLOG IS BACK ALIVE!!! For so long I have stop blogging....cause I am quite lazy to blog for the last few months....so now I am just back to post this post....

Actually I don't know what I want to post here....There is no new topic that I can think of...


Oh ya....Today is the day that we take our report card....I was damn scare of what my class teacher will comment about me....but when my mom take the report card.....my teacher told my mom that I am a good & hardworking boy....This year I am always in class & not going for TR....I was so surprise that my teacher will tell my mom that....I can't believe it....

Tomorrow is the day that all Form 5 are waiting for.....Education Fair 2010....at dataran where 50 over colleges and university will be coming....But all the UBK members are needed to duty....and as last year....I will be help under QM....it will be so damn tiring tomorrow....so I think now I am going to sleep...cause tomorrow I need to wake up quite early around 6....=.=....so ciao....  

No comments: