Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tired Holidays.....

Juz the starting of my school holiday....i already am out of breath....Thursday i went for a camp tat was 3 days 2 nights at Dusun Eco Resort....n is SMJK Kwang Hua  Prefect Leadership Camp 2010.....is was fun but tiring....cause i was rushing taking photo and doing slide show and also taking care of my juniors tat are not feeling well....doing all those until my wallet oso gone missing....wif my I/C...=.=....no choice lo....need to go n make a police report tommorrow.....

On the sat i came back from the camp....and was totally exhausted....on the next day tat will b 2day (sunday)....i wake up around 4 smth....because i going for State Competition at Banting....

This morning i was unable to wake up until my father ask me "still dowan to wake up ar ?? know what time already ma?? " Den i quickly jump out from my bed and get ready to go to HQ....

(Ps: Now I am too tired & lazy to type out all the specific details...XD)

But we did well in STATE COMPETITION FOR KPS!!!! Ambulance Cadet & Nursing Cadet (Sri Istana's members) are heading to National Competition....& SO ARE AMBULANCE ADULT & NURSING ADULT (KWANG HUA'S MEMBERS) !!! ^^ YEA!!!!

Conclusion : KPS WON BEST AREA AND ALL CATERGORY !!! KPS participants are going to National Competition TOGETHER!!! THANKS to Tuan Lim Chin Teik for training all of us....we only will get such a wonderful result....

No comments: