Sunday, August 2, 2009

11th Anniversary...

YEAH!!! At last, it is finally over...After 2 years of effort & some last minute work , it is finally over....This event will b a wonderful memories to us and our Div.14 & Div. Kwang Hua (G) Cadet...

Erm.....I nt very sure wat i wan to write cause I am damn bloody tired.....Tis is because I am the only PA system In-charge and not many boys help out wif helping me n JM sound & light to carry all those equiment to the hall.....but there are quite a few boys help me alot......especially for those who just come to c the event but last minute helping us , st.john........I wan to thx all of u for helping out....

And once more....I would like to thx to those who help out tis whole week and those who put lots of efforts in tis event....& the performance are marvelous.....

Er.....I hav nth to say much.....juz wan to say thx to all of the members in Div. 14 & Div. Kwang Hua (G) Cadet & to those who came for the event.......

Erm....I wanted to organize a celebration for tis success and wonderful event on tis saturday after AGM & oso celebrate sum1 brithday.....If wan den tell me.....what time & where u all want....& wheather u all wan to share a present to the sum1....

No comments: