Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gathering for Youth Camp + SinMal Camp Participants & Competition Squad Members

Yesterday I had lots of fun in tis gathering...I was told by Anson & Eng Seng to reach HQ by 6.30pm...manatahu by tat time I reach there I am the onli Kwang Hua member there.....all my frens have come....damn it....So now i noe next time they say the time tat nid to reach , they wont reach at tat time....so if next time got gathering I better b late den juz alone....HAHAX.....XD....

By 7pm , Yen Yen reached at HQ & every1 was shock!!! Because Yen Yen was wearing a blazer & a skirt & also high heels.....tat time she looks like a freak & I tot she juz came bak from work (by the way i oso dont noe she gt work or nt...hahax)....Then I went and asked her , tat time I onli noe tat she is a Interact member & was juz bak from a Interact Joint Instillation....

Details......Details.....Details......I lazy to type it all out....I juz wan to type the funny things or important things......

We also have BBQ but I didnt go for it cause too many ppl there BBQ-ing already and I also very lazy to do it....then I saw Yen Yen sitting by herself....I approach her and ask her 'Why don't you join them BBQ ??' . She replied ' *cough* Erm... didn't you see what am I wearing ??' . Then I was like 'Opps...I 4gt already....haha....' But later she went and sit with her frens on a CHAIR of course.....hahax..XD

After eating, every1 were dancing on Youth Camp's dance...Yen Yen was so blur tat she juz stood still at a corner wif Anson and HK...Then I went and challenge Yen Yen to dance but result she didn't dance and don't want to dance because of the skirt.....She tot she will....*opps*......hahax.....

After tat , there was a magic show and Yen Yen and me try to peek the secrect of the magic trick by sneaking behind the (so call) 'magician'....Yen Yen was like..'What ?? What?? What is he up to ??' Her expression was very blur...

By 10.30 like tis....i went to my grandma house cause all my cousin , aunty and uncle all over there having a gathering too....after I reached there , we watch Michael Jackson old concert tat was showing at TV...I watch for awhile then I felt asleep until 1smth in the morning...tat time the concert onli is going to finish....damn....it is a bloody long concert....

After tat I went home & have a good , nice , sweet sleep.....ZZZZZzzzzzzz....*sleeping*......hahax....

2 comments:

stupid jying said...

wow..the whole post is talking about yen yen, honestly la, are u changing ur target? lolx..

Darren93 said...

lol.....no lo.....zzzz