Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAIZ.......TELEMATCH...........TELEMATCH.......

HAIZ............for so long I keep hearing seniors and friends say that pn liew is a betahan person .........but I didn't really know that she really is a betahan person until yesterday..........

In the morning , we have sukan tara but I skip and when to see pn liew to settle my telematch for prefect..........

When I went to see her , I ask her that she already saw my telematch letter and proposal or not....she replied call me to find my proposal and letter at a pile of papers........That time I know that she haven saw it yet......so I told her and I let her see the proposal and letter........

After she saw it , she say that she can't approve it.........but if Cik Push is willing to write something then she will approve it.........So I when to find Cik Push and tell her , she tell me that she is willing to write it.....

So I quickly rush back and find pn liew , and I show her the prove tat Cik Push is willing to write......then she start mumbling again.....and then she say that she can't approve it!!! She say that if we want the telematch on this saturday , it must be on the afternoon......Who willing to come on the afternoon for telelmatch??? Wasn't me...... That time I was DAMN ANGRY!!! but I didn't show out infront of her........

After seeing pn. liew , I when to tell bee ying , poh kian & fu yuan the news.....All of us felt unhappy n angry with pn.liew descision......Her descision made us want to cancel the telematch......

Now I know that the feeling after seeing pn.liew.....it is so damn @#@#!@..........Now I also don't know what to do about my telematch present and items......& also where to claim back the fund that we used.........

2 comments:

Toon Shirley said...

haha....darren i agree with u...know ...in school..pn liew is teaching me math...haiz..

Darren93 said...

lol.......
haha.........
zd........