Friday, January 16, 2009

So Busy!!! Juz the 2nd week onli !!!!! Haiz........

Haiz.......from the 1st week of school until now.....I am so damn busy.......I am busying with school works , St.John , UBK , & now i even more busy cause there will be a tele-match for prefect and I am the committee.......

So much things to do but so little time.......haiz.......I now rushing everything to be done......but is quite imposible.......but I am trying now........

Haiz!!!! So many things to do!!!! HELP!!!!!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

my busy week is kinda over, to be continued next week.. i manage to do it quite well~ except the fact that i hv some homework delayed from being done.. but it'll be done this weekend.. as i told u b4, i hv sukan, mte, eco club, kursus/kem facilitator, exams every 2 months plus homework and tuition.. i'm more busy than you are! add oil bah!

Darren93 said...

lol..........haha..........i try la..........